Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray 2.75oz 78g
Imported from the USA, Dermoplast is a firm favourite amongst new mums, with good reason too!
Dermoplast® spray is an anesthetic pain & itch relieving spray that offers a “no-touch” application to the skin and makes it easy to get hard to reach areas. This product contains aloe and lanolin and moisturizes the skin aiding in healing process. Hospital Strength Dermoplast® Pain Relieving Spray contains the maximum OTC strength allowed of the pain-relieving ingredient Benzocaine.
Hospital Strength Dermoplast® Pain Relieving Spray is mentholated and provides soothing and refreshing relief from the pain and itching of scrapes, sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts and burns.
Dermoplast contains benzocaine. This ingredient temporarily relieves pain and itch associated with minor skin irritations. Dermoplast, when used as directed, provides safe, effective, and fast temporary relief of pain & itch associated with scrapes, cuts, bites, blisters sunburns, and minor burns.
If your Doctor, Nurse, or Midwife has recommended using Dermoplast® sprays for post-childbirth pain and discomfort, please follow their directions closely.
- Clean the affected area
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- To use this product, hold can 6 to 12 inches from affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press the button to activate spray.
- To apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- Avoid contact with leather, fabric, and upholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration
- Store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
For external use only
Flammable: do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth
- Use only as directed
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
- Do not puncture or incinerate can. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Itching, rash or irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
We're sorry but due to shipping regulations, we can only ship Dermoplast within the U.K. (Including Channel Islands and Northern Ireland)
Shipping is with Royal Mail, 2nd class.